, provider of virtual events and business environments, will introduce to the market the Unisfair Virtual Classroom
, an engaging and cost-effective virtual training environment on September 15, 2010
. By replacing traditional training with a virtual classroom, this virtual training environment is reducing its clients’ training costs by up to 95 percent (the average cost per attendee goes from roughly $2,000 to $100) without sacrificing effectiveness. Customers like Intel, Intuit, IBM and Novartis have leveraged Unisfair Virtual Classroom to train, evangelize, and collaborate.
“Companies are looking to make training more engaging and fun,” said Hoang Vuong, CEO of Unisfair. “Our virtual classroom allows them to create an exciting and interactive place for customers, partners and employees to discover, connect and learn while improving ROI.”
The Unisfair Virtual Classroom allows trainers to conduct online tests and monitor learning progress. The exceptional success rates delivered by the Unisfair Virtual Classroom are the result of providing participants an extremely interactive and stimulating learning environment, as well as studying live with an online trainer or accessing the recorded training sessions when it is most convenient.
Other features of the Unisfair Virtual Classroom include:
- A suite of interactive communications tools such as video, audio, text, slides, blogs, instant messaging and Skype-enabled voice and video chat.
- The rich, fully customizable learning environment makes participants feel as if they’re right in a classroom.
- An agenda builder lets attendees easily build their own class schedules
- Live chat translation helps bridge language barriers by enabling discussion in 50 different languages.
- Networking capabilities allow attendees to easily connect with others using interest matching tools, creating interest groups and share information.
- Report on attendees’ interactions and rank them with Unisfair Engagement Index
Unisfair, its customers ACS and Intuit, and industry-leading organizations such as ASTD and the eLearning Guild will hold a virtual showcase event on September 9 to share their experiences with the Unisfair Virtual Classroom as well as best practices for virtual training success. To view this event, visit http://events.unisfair.com/index.jsp?eid=140&seid=1652
Based on its leadership in the market for virtual events and environments, Unisfair reported 60 percent year over year growth, Unisfair swept three prestigious awards in 2010: the AlwaysOn OnMedia 100, the AlwaysOn Global 250 and the Beagle Research Sustainability Award.