WAN Summit London
WAN Summit London 2021. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, we have taken the decision to postpone WAN Summit London until October 2021. Please check the events calendar for upcoming virtual events.
Please contact us on [email protected] if you have any questions.
connecting BUYERS AND SUPPLIERS OF ENTERPRISE NETWORK SERVICES
As a vendor-neutral platform, WAN Summit London is the perfect opportunity for all key players in enterprise networking to meet and debate the latest trends and challenges in designing and operating corporate networks.
Created with support of an enterprise advisory board, the conference programme provided unique first-hand insights into key areas, such as security challenges, SD-WAN selection and rollout processes, cloud strategies and approaches to sourcing underlay networks, through a mix of enterprise case studies and expert panel discussions.
A variety of networking features offered an entertaining way to make new connections within the industry and the opportunity to deep-dive with peers into the topics most relevant to you.
Why Attend WAN Summit London?
You’re responsible for a complex enterprise network, globally or nationally. You’re under pressure to cut costs and grow your network but don’t have enough time to research the latest networking solutions or best practices. At the WAN Summit you’ll:
- Learn from peers how to redesign your network to take advantage of SD-WAN technology
- Hear from independent consultants about the latest WAN market trends
- Make new connections in the network manager community and debate challenges such as sourcing suppliers, providing cloud connectivity and ensuring security
- Meet IT solution providers with cutting-edge networking solutions on a commitment-free basis
You deliver corporate telecommunication services to enterprises with national or global networks. You recognize that your services need to adapt to the demands of the cloud and the evolving traffic patterns on your customers’ networks. At the WAN Summit you’ll:
- Discover what challenges network managers face today
- Learn how enterprises deliver cloud services to their organization
- Become an integral part of the enterprise community by engaging in ongoing industry debates
- Showcase your services to an engaged audience of IT managers