If you are conducting a seminar, then you may be thinking about what gifts for speakers you should prepare. Well, there are many things to offer, and you can be pretty confused to point out what’s the best thing to offer to the speakers. After all, we don’t know what the speakers like.
If you are one of the event organizers, then you have to prepare a small gift for each speaker. Sources like clubrunner.ca may have said that for thanking a guest speaker you can speak simple yet meaningful words like ‘Thank you for being a speaker in…’, but adding a gift to thank the person will never go wrong.
That said, you need to make sure to discuss gifts for speakers with your team. Determining a small gift may require a big consideration since you will also have to think about the budget your team is having and how the gift will be perceived by the receiver.
Searching for gift ideas for speakers can help you in determining a great gift to give the speakers. Yet, make sure to also think about the budget you are having as well as some other considerations like what the person likes (if you know about it). Also, think about the appropriateness of giving the gift to the person.
So, these are several ideas for gifts for conference speakers that you can get for your speakers:
- Wine set. If you have run out of ideas about how to thank the speakers at your event, just bring the expensive thing like a wine set. However, think about your budget first before purchasing the item. If there are many speakers in the event, this may drain the cash out of your team’s treasure.
- Mug set. Simple yet useful, a mug set can be your best gifts for speakers at conferences for it has a cheaper price compared to the previous gift—yet it is also appropriate.
- Aromatherapy candle. This will help the speakers to chill out after the long day at the conference. The price can be pretty cheap as well. So, consider having not only one candle as a gift.
Gifts for Speakers Ideas
Aside from those gifts aforementioned, you can just go with some great food packed out. Or, some appliances if budget is not your problem. What about art stuff as gift for speakers at events? That definitely sounds great as well.
- Pocket Business Card Holder
- Goodies Gift Bag
- White Board
- Travel Duffel Bag
- Charging Pad
- Phone Stand
- Wine Bag
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Laser Pointer
- Coffee Set
- Gift Card
- Niche Books
- Tourist Gifts
You may also think of giving something classier like a coffee set. That sounds a nice thought, yet make sure to get approval from your team to purchase the gift for speakers at conferences.
Best virtual gifts
- Online course subscription
- Cloud Storage
- Wellness App Subscriptions
- Virtual Gift Card
- Smart lights
- Edex/Coursera/Udemy course
Choosing the Best Gift for Speakers
If you are assigned to pick the greatest gift for the speakers in your event, make sure to give it a full consideration. Why so? This is because you are dealing with a guest; so ensure that you bring the best gift as much as you can.
Planning the budget well and searching for some ideas ‘what is a good gift for sound’ will also help to make you more prepared. That said, you can search for gifts within your budget, yet not compromising the appropriateness.