When it comes to list of theme names for events, people can get stuck in doing it. Setting a theme itself can be an interesting job to be done but naming the event itself may be a bit more difficult for people.
Why is name important for an event? Well, you should be reminded that an event’s name is just like a brand. This is what people will know the event with. According to socialtables.com, it’d be easier for an event to gather people if it has an interesting name.
That said, it’s important to set a great theme and concept. But when providing it a theme name, you also need to pay attention not to make it ‘fail’. Since most people recognize something through its name and people will do the same too on your event.
Now that you know about it, you may wonder ‘what should I name my event with?’ while reading this article. To help you with that, you can get insights from the internet, especially from this article.
- You need to know about what the whole event is about. Think of it again and question yourself, what this event is about. If it’s, let’s say, a birthday celebratory event, you won’t write ‘reunion meeting’ in the theme names for events, right?
- What’s the concept of your event? You can use the ‘adjective’ that explains your event to be the part of your list of ideas for event names.
- Know how to swirl it with diction. For example, you want to go with glamorous celebratory event of your company. That said, you can just say ‘glitzy’ instead of ‘glamorous’. That in mind, the name ‘Glitzy Y Company Party’ should survive in your list of themes for party.
How to find the cool word? Simple, just open your dictionary and find out the synonym of the word you want to say. It isn’t at all difficult. When compared to making list of themes for events, this one is much easier.
List of Theme Names for Events in Corporation
What are the different types of corporate events? Well, there are lots of events a corporate can do. From the company’s birthday party to a gathering, all those require theme name to make it cool.
If it’s your task to name the event, then you may wonder what to do. Just do as aforementioned and you should do just fine.
- Spring Has Sprung
- Carnival-Inspired Corporate Event Theme
- Urban Graffiti
- Tidying Up
- Black & White party
- DIY Taco Fiesta
- Murder Mystery Party
- Dance Through the Decades
- Fire and Ice
- Outdoor Picnic / BBQ
- A World of Opportunities
- A Spectrum of Opportunities
- All Systems Go
- Back to the Future
- Be Extraordinary
- Better and Consistent
- Board Break Experience at the event!
- Breaking Barriers
- Breakthrough Performance
- Building for the Future
First, know the concept. Then, name it with one adjective. Later on, you only need to mix it and make it nice with some synonymous word.
Finding Ideas for Event Names
It’s not easy to find an event name. So, that’s why your company doesn’t assign just one person to do the job. When you are assigned on it, make sure to brainstorm together. Then, you will have ideas to discuss.
Make your list of theme names for events then. Vote for the best one, and hopefully that’d be a suitable name for the event you are working for.