Equipment for events consist of supplies and tools that help brings your event ideas to live and make sure it stays organized. Even the biggest company, a lot of creativity, and knife-shape organizational skills can’t be utilized without having the right equipment first.
When planning an event, it is common for planners to feel eager crossing off their tasks from list and reaching out the vendors as quick as possible. However, this can make a supposedly exciting and rewarding job feels overwhelming and stressful.
According to The Global Party Supply Rental Market report by reportlinker.com, the 2020 event supply industry size was estimated to worth almost US$18 billion and predicted to touch $29 billion in 2027 with growing rate of more than 7%.
Whether you are planning to rent tents, chairs and tables, or audio visual equipment for events, consider the factors below first to choose the right equipment rental:
- Clean and well-kept items. from tables and chairs, dishwasher and linens, to lighting equipment for events, it’s important to make sure that you work with a company that takes care of them properly.
- Find out reviews and reputation of the company you’re eyeing to work with. It is heavily advised to not work with companies with less than desirable reputation such as repeated delivery failure or late arrival.
- Make sure you collect quotations and compare several different companies’ pricing. The company may charge for a package or for specific equipment such as only audio-video or sound equipment for events.
- Diversity of equipment. Selecting company with variety of items or equipment helps a lot especially for an event with large participant size or scope, like wedding. It’s really convenient if the renting company provide most equipment you need to cut down the consumed time and energy.
It doesn’t matter if you’re planning for a trade show, networking event, corporate conference, or a birthday party—each and every event matter to be planned and organized meticulously with prepared equipment, tools, and materials.
To increase the success rate of your event planning journey, below are listed the list of essential and crucial equipment as resources that you need to check, track and organize.
Guide to Essentially Required Equipment for Events
Event planning involves detail-requiring works, thorough time organization, and dedication from the whole team. It also requires ability to manage the needed equipment.
If you are planning of hiring equipment for events, the list below will walk you through the most significant and cannot-be-left-out pieces that you have to include.
- Fast and reliable router and WiFi
- Cell phone and cellular service
- Laptop computer
- Business cards
- First-aid kit
- AV Equipment
- Backup portable chargers
(soure: socialtables, hexafair)
Most Commonly Needed Supplies When Hiring Equipment for Events
Renting equipment from a company allows you to create an optimized event to make it remembered by the guests or audience. The best part of equipment rental is you don’t need to worry about tidying up or storing them after the event has ended.
Check out the equipment for events to get ideas and inspirations for tools and materials sources, which can help to elevate some stress and burden of planning the event.
- Tables and chairs
- Tents and canopies
- Signs and banners
- Power and cables
- Sound System
- Tent or Canopy
- Tables and Chairs
- Bar Equipment
- Stage and Podium
- Projector and Screen
- Photo Booth
- Portable Restrooms
(source: billetto, irentmo)