Having a party checklist can help so much during an event planning and organization stages. It is such a useful tool whether you’re planning to throw an upscale corporate party or a casual get-together with family and friends.
A party planning checklist, along with event schedule or timeline, is just an example of many utilizable items to ensure that everything is streamlined. These tools are very beneficial to use, especially if you have little to none experience of planning a party.
You may wonder: how important it is to use a checklist for a party planning? Regardless of whether it’s an guest invitation or a party decoration checklist, it helps to see which parts of the tasks are done.
Recent studies reported that human brains gain more motivation when they can perceive how close they are to the closure point. This is the reason why party planning checklist is an extremely powerful tool, because it represents visually how far away you are from completing tasks.
If you’re still hesitant on using graduation party checklist or any type of party, read the benefits of using one below:
- It clears your mind. Imagine having to keep up with all chores, ideas and thoughts on top of your head, it’s overwhelming right? A party supply checklist will assist you in creating a neat and detailed list of everything.
- It helps organizing your contacts. For big events especially, it helps so much if the checklist includes important contact as well. It’s an extremely useful feature, for example if you use a wedding party checklist.
- It aids financial monitoring. Some parties cost more than other, especially if it involves plenty of supplies and invited guests. Utilizing a birthday party decoration checklist, for an instance, allows you to include cost estimations for every aspect of a birthday party.
Whether you need a sales number celebration or engagement party checklist, you can use similar type of checklist documents. Most of the times, what makes them different is usually due to the size or scope of your party.
Get into the best practices on how to plan party checklist to prepare the event, yourself, and your team. In the following, you will find a checklist for event planning that helps to plan your party through every steps out there.
Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use Party Checklist
Are you being assigned for a big celebration planning? Don’t stress yet. A bachelor party checklist below, which can also serve as a bachelorette party checklist or practically any type of party can ease you throughout all the needed steps.
A month before, or even more:
- Select a date and time
- Decide on a theme
- Plan your guestlist
- Determine your budget
- Hire a venue or host it yourself
- Book entertainment and extras
- Organise home cooking or hire a caterer
- Invite your guests
- Line up some help
Three weeks before:
- Plan the details
- Devise a programme
- Place your orders
- Create a seating plan, if needed
A week before:
- Follow up
- Finish DIY projects
- Make a party playlist
- Confirm all deliveries and pickups
- Speak to the neighbours
The day before:
- Pick up rentals and flowers
- Shop for last-minute items
- Charge your camera
- Check your party programme and checklist to tie up any loose ends
On the day:
- Start the party before the real party gets started
- Queue up your music
- Welcome your guests!
- Connect different people in the same room
- Relax and enjoy
After the party:
- Thank yous
- Check your camera
Hosting a party can be a breezy matter by using the comprehensive checklist such as the one in the following. Get your party started and happy planning!
The Ultimate Party Planner Checklist to Help You Stay Organized
Planning a great party requires time, energy, and certain organizing skills. One of the useful tools you can employ is a party planner checklist stay on top of your game.
3 Weeks Before
- Make an invitation list.
- Decide on a theme, if you want one.
- Send invitations.
- Plan the menu.
- Line up any help you may need.
2 Weeks Before
- Clean any crystal, china, and silverware you’ll be using.
- Come up with a playlist.
- Do a first round of grocery shopping and cooking.
One Week Before
- Clean the house thoroughly.
- Set the stage.
- Take inventory of cookware and serving dishes.
- Stock the bar.
Three Days Before
- Notify the neighbors.
- Check the medicine cabinet.
- Set up clean-up stations.
- Specify a place for coats.
- Finish grocery shopping.
One Day Before
- Set the tables.
- Buy and arrange flowers.
- Finish as much of the cooking as you can.
- Give your house a once-over.
Day of the Party
- Finish any last-minute cooking.
- Place chairs.
- Display food.
- Greet guests as they arrive.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking for an indoor or outdoor party checklist, the provided list below is a versatile item that can be used by everyone for just about any type of party.